Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My 2nd Grading Reflection

                                                                   All About Second Grading  

                         We learn and discovered many things that we encountered in our life. I learn to be a good classmates and friends to other students.
                           The problems that I encountered is making the exers  that our teacher given to us because theres a time that I do not know what to do.
                            I address this challenges by asking for a help from my teacher or to my classmates who knows what to do.
                             I will keep on studying so that I wouldn't be having problems about this subject.

5 comments:

  1. You're right that we learn and discovered many things that we may encountered in life. I agree with that, by the way nice reflection. Keep on studying and strive harder to fulfill your goals in life. And face all the challenges that you may encounter along your way. Good luck for the next grading:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up your good work Sketch! strive harder to achieve your goal! remember to pray! :) stay strong to overcome problems that you may encounter! god bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis XD . Nice reflection, Inspired lng ?? hehe . God Bless you .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you can make it Daddy :) I am just here, whenever you need someone to lean on. I am willing to help.. Keep on Dreaming and achieve your goals in life.. GodBless po.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you can make it Daddy :) Keep on Dreaming and achieve your goals in Life.. I am here to help you whenever you need someone to lean on.. GodBless!

    ReplyDelete